Thursday, March 27, 2014

Last day in Costa Rica... que pena

Hoy es mi último día en Costa Rica. Yo vivía en Costa Rica por seis meses! Mucho tiempo. Ahora solo tengo seis horas hasta yo estoy en un avion.

Last night, my host mom prepared my favorite dish, arroz con pollo! I am so lucky and blessed to be given such an amazing host family. They have really taken me in and I feel as though I am part of the family. I participated in family events as well as made tico friends through my family. I'm so fortunate that I was placed with them!

I really can't believe I am leaving today and I do not know when I will return in the future. I'm so excited to start a new chapter of my life in the U.S. with my new coop at Ronald McDonald house. Time flies and that is not a lie... (haha)!

Anyways, I am not sure what else to say besides gracias por todas cosas que ustedes hicieron para mi!





No comments:

Post a Comment